Benefits of the AquaPEX® System
- Lower cost when compared to copper
- Resistant to corrosion as well as scale build-up
- Quiet, dampens rushing water noise and eliminates water hammer
- Retains heat in hot water lines and resists condensation on cold water lines
- Flexible, with the smallest bend radius of all PEX tubing
- Visible ProPEX® connections, never a question if the fitting is made properly
- NSF International certification for water purity
Now approved in California, Pacific Coast Copper Repipe of Inland Empire also offers PEX repiping. All of our installers have been certified by Uponor to install the AquaPEX plumbing system. This flexible crosslinked polyethylene (PEX) tubing has been used for more than 30 years throughout Europe and Canada. In the United States, PEX has been approved for use in 49 states for the past 10 years.
Uponor Propex Expansion System
The Uponor ProPEX expansion system is the most recognized connection system amongst professionals in the US. This system makes use of the ProPEX Expander Tool, ProPEX Fittings, ProPEX Rings, and AquaPEX tubing. This system makes strong reliable connections that have never failed in the field. Uponor is the world leader in the production of PEX and its fitting system has been used for over 30 years.